Thursday, April 2, 2009

Randon Thoughts

I'm so proud--I finally have enough grocery bags to get all my stuff without having to bring home any crinkly, annoying plastic bags. Yea! Just in case you're wondering--I can now get $140 worth of groceries without extra bags. Sheesh.

I know why only 2% of boys in Scouts make Eagle Rank. Bureaucracy and paperwork. Again--sheesh.

Why do Special Ed administrators all think they know what's best for kids, and insist on telling parents that our kids would do better if it weren't for us mollie-coddling them? Gets old after hearing it for 12 years. Really old. Also hurts to hear other parents say the same thing. Parents do know best!

It's hard to remember your kids' birthdates when you weren't there for the original date.

I'm looking to hire someone to do grunt work in our back woods. Alllllll that brush from the trees has to go to the back of the property somewhere. I'm totally whipped after 2 hours of lugging brush. Apply within.

Speaking of jobs, First Presbyterian of Maumee is looking for a new Senior Pastor. Pays good.

My new steel toed boots only rub one of my toe-sies. Must remember to put gellin' pads in.

I wonder what's up with my fingerprints?

Calgon take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment