Monday, January 2, 2012

B-O-M Club

I'm looking for a BOM club that is 1) free, and 2) for intermediate quilter.  Where are some places I should look?  When I google BOM all the clubs cost... I'd rather pick my own fabric and all.

Thanks ahead of time!

::Edited Later that evening::

And so quickly Kelly of IHAN had a couple of links for me!  Viola!  So I'm going to try a free, yes free BOM at Craftsy.  I'm going to try using my wonderful Christmas stash.  I think I'll have to decide if I'm going to use the more traditional fabrics or the more modern ones.  I don't yet have an eye for mixing and matching, so I'll be back to y'all begging for help.    And you BIRDER types can chime in on selection~~so many of you have a great eye for color and design and pattern.

3 comments:

  1. Try www.blockcentral.com - there are some really nice ones there; also try going to Google Blogs (under Google, other) and then type in Free 2012 BOM - there are some other links as well - let me know what you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many quilt blogs list free BOM's on their sidebar. Many will be coming out this month. There are several on my sidebar and more will be added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!! I cant wait to see what you come up with...I always love Earthy colors...Ive seem some fantastic stuff on this ladys Flickr page of her work...may give you some cool ideas, check her out..
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/35289170@N06/6515878305/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete