Saturday, December 3, 2011

And Probably the Last

Hmmm, two posts in one day.  What's up with that?

Oh, yeah, the sale is over, and I spent more on the other vendors items than I made.  The upside is that my gifts for my SILs and nieces is done for Christmas..... I did get to share space with a young lady from town that proved to be very interesting.  I'll also get a pic of the cool 'yard art' I purchased.  I'll give you a hint~~I pretty much decorate the whole house with sticks and twigs....


So it's pretty safe to say, my vendor days are over..... whew.  Try everything once....   Thanks for the encouraging words and good vibes, but it's not really my thing, and now I know.

3 comments:

  1. I gave up craft shows. I apparently have no ability to figure out what people will actually buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

    ---Thomas Edison

    ReplyDelete