Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blessings During This Season of Renewal

Regardless of your religious and spiritual beliefs, it is the season of renewal.  May you and yours enjoy its blessings.





And I'm in a panic.  Should I pack or sew?  Where's my "Who Wants to Be a Wolf Watcher?" stuff so I can fix the numbers for this year?  How much fabric should I take?  I'm not going to take our groceries this year, so what do I need?  How do I leave room in the cargo trailer for the groceries we pick up when we get to Bozeman?  Which route will be safer/saner this year? 

WHEN WILL I HEAR ABOUT MY FINGERPRINTS!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good grief....I'm having a difficult time just putting one foot in front of the other....I have no clue! I'd say sew because what ever you forget...you can go without. How much fabric to take? None....stop at garage sales along the way and pick up mens shirts 100% cotton for 25cents each and make lots of quilt tops with those :) Just an idea...LOL.

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I havent been over here in a while---WOW time to travel--I wish I was going and THATS what I dislike about going anywhere its the PACKING--ohhhh dread.
    Just do ennymennyminnymoe--and take everything in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you have time to sew??? Lol! Hope your fingerprints clear soon!

    ReplyDelete