Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some of my Great Peeps!


My, my, my. I've been hard at work on FTD's quilt, then worked on something else for a while, and then just happened to check FB before getting back to work on FTD's quilt. All of a sudden, right there at the top of the screen were these darlings! Four of my great nieces and nephews, wearing 4 of the 11 pairs of jammie bottoms I made for Christmas gifts. What a bunch of great kids. The boys got skulls and crossbones, the girls got elephants and modern swirls. Wow, this either means they fit, or at least they're pretty dang close to fitting. Hmm, maybe Mommy and Daddy need matching jammies, too. . . ..

2 comments:

  1. These are great pictures and such cute kids! Love the jammies... I have delegated my annual jammie pants making to Old Navy. They have done a nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, These were the sew and go deals. All the jammies have the same color thread, quick hems, and elastic--no button holes, no measuring. . . just fun to whip together.

    ReplyDelete