Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bout and BadAmyKnits all in one post

The Glass City Rollers won their first bout ever and they did it before a sell out crowd at the Toledo Seagate Center. How cool is that! My hat is off to those women for ramming around and having all that fun. Check them out here.

And my daughter's stuff made the front page of Etsy! Etsy is an online storefront for crafters and sellers of vintage stuff. BadAmyKnits has been plugging away making sock yarn bags for sale for about a year, but she made the front page with her knitted candy canes. They are so darn cute! But I think the teeny tiny sweaters are the bomb. Way way way too cute. I'm a sucker for knitted winter woolies so I'm totally in love with her stuff. So here's where you find the bestest stuff:
BadAmyKnits on Etsy. You can also find her on Ravelry at BadAmyKnits.  She has a discussion forum, and most of her new stuff is published there first.  Go on, you know you wanna look!

No comments:

Post a Comment