Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Roof 52% Done

At one point yesterday, I was clearly outnumbered: the carpet cleaning guy was in the family room, there were 3 guys on the roof, and 2 guys in the basement--all making a huge racket!! In reality, the 6 of them weren't as noisy as my 2 sons and husband.

Today, the roof is officially half done. They also got half of the back torn off and put the underlayment materials down. Got it buttoned up enough to stand the light rain from today. The weather forecasts for the next 3 days are all over the map, so I don't know if I'll see them again or not.

roof back green 2


In other news, Channel 11, WTOL came out to interview FTD and I for a segment called "Good Newz." Cute. Anywho, they also filmed a good deal of the COH, so that will be nice to see. It will air Tuesday, May 12, in the 5:00 pm show. Of course, DD and I will be somewhere in Minnesota by then. We'll get a motel that night with wifi so we can look it up somehow. They're going to try to remember to burn a dvd for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment